Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Celebrating Pi with Pie

It's 3/14. Do you know what that means? To math geeks (total compliment!) it means that it is Pi Day. (3.14 - see it?)

In honor of this special day, I have made an apple pie for a Pi party (See it? We are celebrating Pi with pie. . .oh the pun we will have. I'll stop.), a mathematically themed celebration at school.

Homemade pie crust is one of my great joys in life. . .even if this one stabbed me in the back by developing a small leak that then burned the bottom of the pie.




Wicked pie. Is this any way to celebrate Pi? I am bringing it to school anyway. No time to make another. Have a mathematically satisfying day! RM

4 comments:

  1. I hope it will be. T-minus 2 hours until they try it. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.141579... or something like that I think. :)

    ReplyDelete