Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekend summary

This weekend we had big accomplishment plans, mostly involving molding. While we did get many things done, our list still had some uncrosssed-out sections at the end Sunday night.

However, we did finish putting up the crown molding in the master bedroom and started and finished putting up the crown molding in the guest bedroom. We also filled many nail holes in said molding and painted. Per usual, each project took more time and effort than we had anticipated. Slow and steady, slow and steady. . .

Also - we found the camera. Yay!!

So pictures now may actually follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment